Sunday, June 15, 2008

Around Campus

I needed a break from studying and a little time to chill so I thought I'd walk around a little bit with my camera, and figured I'd show you around a bit too.
This is a block of townhouses right outside the front gate. Just to give you a taste of what Georgetown looks like, most of the community consists of similar townhouse in a wide array of colors, always with a different colored, but matching, door. It seems to be something in which the owners take a lot of pride. This block has nine houses with nine different colors.

This is the building my apartment is in.

This is the main building on campus. You see it right as you come in the front gates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan,

Those townhouses remind me a little bit of N. Ireland...your building looks nice, not at all what I expected.

Thanks for the tour!

Love,

Kerry